Mandurah Toyota is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Mandurah Toyota are always on the lookout for self-motivated people with the passion to be successful. We value our team members and require them to share our philosophy of providing our customers with not only quality vehicles, but also an after sales service that develops long-standing customer relationships.
If you’re looking for a rewarding career in automotive, please get in touch with Mandurah Toyota now!
Toyota Vehicle Sales Consultants
Mandurah Toyota is offering limited opportunities for experienced Vehicle Sales Consultants. Manual Driver’s Licence is essential for consideration, experience in retail essential with Motor Vehicle Sales Licence preferred.
If you are outgoing, friendly, and can:
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Identify and exceed the needs of customers by providing in-depth advice and service
Demonstrate ambition to succeed
- Have the ability to think forward and take initiative
- Retain a high knowledge level about vehicles and products
- Work to establish and maintain long term customer business partnerships
- Conduct product demonstrations and co-ordinate the preparation of product delivery
- Work well with others as part of a team
- Commit to individual targets and team objectives
We would love to speak with you.
A generous remuneration based on retainer, commission and use of a company demonstrator vehicle could be your reward.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you can perform a range of engine & mechanical tests, to diagnose, repair and service, and are looking for a fresh New Year start, this may be the job for you.
Possess and demonstrate skills and knowledge to remove, dismantle, repair, assemble and re-fit intricate components of Toyota vehicles.
Providie expert advice in relation to current mechanical condition of vehicles
An immediate start is available in our busy workshop. Enquire through our Enquiries Form or email email@example.com for further information.